Recruitment! Plumber Needed
Posted On : 26/07/2017
We would like to expand our team with the recruitment of a new plumber, see the job description below and if you feel you fit the bill please get in touch! Our contact details can be found on the 'Contact Us' page. Please direct enquiries to Laura.
Carrying out Plumbing Installation on a Commercial Level, Communicating and Co-Ordinating with Building Managers and the Companies Project Managers. Liaising with Head Office for Supplies & Project Information.
- Produces plumbing systems by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments. Make a record of test results.
- Determines sequence of installations by studying building plans, specifications and working drawings.
- Identifies obstructions and routes to be taken by inspecting structures and reporting back to Project Managers.
- Installs plumbing systems by assembling, positioning, and sealing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes by soldering & crimping.
- Tests plumbing systems by filling system with water or gas; identifying leaks and rectifying installation and reporting back to Project Manager.
- Complies with local and national building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Maintaining supplies for installation; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; collating receipts for accounts.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
Power Tools, Job Knowledge, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Basic Safety, Dependability, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Equipment Maintenance, Customer Service, CSCS Card, Driving License, Approved Qualifications (Summit Skills, City & Guilds) Apprenticeship Completed.